Community Special Events

Concert in Buckley Park

Durango’s community events serve a diverse local population and a widespread national audience. See below for Special Event permit forms and guidelines.

  1. Permits
  2. Parks & Recreation Events
  3. Durango Film Registration
  4. Advertising Suggestions

Banner Permit Forms:

Banner Permit Application

Banner Permit Application (Fillable)

Special Activities Permit Form:

Special Activities Permit Form (for events on City right-of-way)*

Park & Trail PERMIT Form (for events in City Parks or Trail System) *

Equipment Request Forms:

Equipment Request Form pdf

Equipment Request Form (Fillable)

4th of July Parade Entry Form:

Parade Entry Form pdf

*For questions on whether you need a Special Activities Permit or a park permit, you can email Parks and Recreation Administration Office or call (970) 375-7321.