- Sign up for email notifications from the City of Durango’s News Flash at DurangoGov.org/NotifyMe
- For a complete list of City of Durango service adjustments, visit this page.
- San Juan Basin Public Health resources:
- November 20 - Durango Public Library has reduced curbside pick-up hours to 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. The Library is offering curbside-only service at this time. Library customers can access databases, eBooks and eAudiobooks any time. Visit DurangoGov.org/library for information on ematerials.
- November 19 - Reservations will be required to use the Recreation Center starting Fri, Nov 20 and Chapman Hill Ice Rink starting Sat, Nov 21. Reservations can be made online up to 7 days in advance. To make a reservation, visit DurangoGov.org/reccenter
- November 18 - The newest Community Update video has been posted.
- November 13 - The City of Durango, as a result of La Plata County’s move to Level Orange – High Risk on the COVID-19 dial, is making service adjustments to meet Level Orange requirements and help ensure the safety of City employees and the public. Starting Monday, November 16, the cashier window at City Hall will be closed from 11 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
- November 10 - COVID-19 Outbreak Identified at City of Durango 911 Communications Center - San Juan Basin Public Health and the City of Durango have identified a COVID-19 outbreak at the 911 Communications Center in Durango. SJBPH and City staff took immediate action to limit the further spread of disease. Read the news release (PDF).
- October 22 - The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) will launch its statewide COVID-19 exposure notification system, previously announced by Governor Jared Polis in partnership with Google and Apple. Coloradans will receive a notice on their Android and Apple phones with instructions about how to opt-in.
- July 16 - Governor Polis has issued a statewide mask order.
- July 14 - During the July 14 study session, City Council decided to continue the virtual meeting setup until further notice.
- May 21 - City of Durango Issues Face Covering Order
- March 16- Emergency Declaration was issued by the Interim City Manager.
- Find more information about City of Durango service adjustments.