The gymnasium has two courts and is scheduled monthly.
May Gym Schedule (PDF)
Please see the front desk for updates.
The maple wood floor of the gymnasium is equipped for:
- Indoor soccer
- Other indoor activities
A gym curtain may be lowered to separate activities into two courts.
Basketball can be played on one official 50-foot-by-84-foot court or two 50-foot-by-74-foot courts. There are a total of six glass backboards, four may be adjusted in height between 8 feet to 10 feet. All backboards can be raised out of the way for other activities.
Drop In Guidelines
All scheduled drop-in sports are open to the general public with paid entry. There are no restrictions on who can play.
- During drop-in play, the winning teams may stay in for two games and then must rotate out
- No full-court games allowed on Court 1 or Court 2 if other players are waiting during open gym
- The gym will be set up at scheduled times for schedule sports
- If there are problems or injury, please go to the front desk
- Only non-marking tennis shoes are allowed on the gym floor